AHSP is an effort by an individual, organization, business or church (or combination of) to support a local FCA on-campus huddle with community support of prayer, presence and finances. This will make a major community connection for the students, advisers and donors. It also will provide a strong motivation and ownership of a huddle group for everyone involved.
For a $150 monthly commitment = adoption of a Middle School, High School or Community FCA Huddle.
For a $250 monthly commitment = adoption of a College Huddle or Sport Specific Team Huddle.
Where will your donation money go?
- We target 50% of the donation to directly benefit the local FCA huddle and 50% allotted for the local FCA staff that directly supports the huddle.
- Funds purchase a school yearbook used as a “prayer list” for donors to pray through gaining help from others who commit to praying for the entire faculty, coaches and student body of the school on a regular basis.
- Funds purchase the annual FCA Huddle Kit and Insurance for FCA events.
- Funds help provide FCA Summer Camp Scholarships.
- Funds help provide huddle resources, bibles and bible studies. Adoption allows access to huddle meetings and FCA events on and off campus nd is a perfect way to be used by God to be in a position of influence to an entire campus.
- If desired, sponsoring company or church logo will be displayed on local FCA Sponsors webpage, huddle marketing materials and be included in area newsletters and regional electronic newsletters.